- Be Open
Being open with team members shows them that you trust them, and they can also trust you. They also feel responsible so they can be precise in making decisions, pushing your project forward.
- Share the companies target and results. It can motivate them as you share their accomplishments and they work harder and hard.
- Using Work Examiner. As it tracks activities and monitors activity on the screen in real-time and also tracks time so start here.
- Never avoid the problems, manage them.
Managing the problems between team members is going to strengthen the trust.
- Tackle it early– small problems can grow into a bigger issue so tackle them there and then at the moment
- Do not be Biased– talk to both sides, be clear about the problem and solve it
- Everyone has to be answerable
Every member of the team is responsible for their work and has to be questioned for what they have done, whether it is good or bad.
- Roles in the team should be explained. If everyone knows what responsibilities are given within the team, they can be passionate about their role.
- Create work from home rules. Rules should be made, explained, and talked about
- Mistakes can sometimes be accepted.
As you know, humans do make mistakes. It does not matter how hard they try not to make any. Be clear that every human being is prone to mistakes, and anything could go wrong at any moment.
- Never respond when angry. It can make the situation more difficult
- Guidance should be provided. Explain to them what they can do to fix it, give them the help that they need.
- Recognize their accomplishment
This will make them feel important and let them know they matter to you, and you look at them as individual people. It can motivate them to work harder.
- Even tiny achievements should be recognized.
- Suitable amount of recognition should be given for the suitable achievement.
- Be a Leader, Not the Boss.
Let the member know you trust them, and they have a role in the team. Praising and showing the way can be helpful. They will be happy to be led by you.
- Be Compatible
Speak up, explain what you want to tell them, and stand on your words. Select the proper tool after product comparison.
- Be Reliable
The team should be created through the process of inspection of the skill, personality characteristics. It has to be dependable. The leader should rely on the members and trust them better.
- Commitment is Needed
Every team member should be committed to the target set by the leader or manager. Team members should be efficient enough to be committed to meet the time limit.
- Project Management Tools
An application like “Work Examiner” has obvious benefits and can manage the team and keep track of the project given to the team. It monitors member’s web surfing, browsing etc. It also notifies the member about the broken rule.