Pet sitting means caring for a pet. Many people now have this fascination with keeping a pet in their house. But when they are to travel to different places, it is very difficult to take your pet in every place. In such cases, a pet sitter is the best option for them. The pet sitter Essex is hired to take care of the pet during the time the owner is not available. Here, the pet sitter goes to the house of the people and cares for the pets in the clients home.
Advantages of hiring a pet sitter
- The pets remain happy and stress-free as they don’t have to leave their home to any other unfamiliar environment.
- The diet and the daily routine of the pets remain the same. They get to do their routine without any interruption.
- Travelling can be traumatic for both the owner and the pet. But with pet sitter at your service, it eliminates the problems that can be caused if the owner takes the pet along with them.
- When the pets move out of their comfort area, it is likely that they may get ill because of the changed environment and surrounding.
What are the duties of a pet sitter?
Pet sitters generally offer their services to one client at a time. Some may carry out their duty during day time; many others are hired even for night shifts. A pet sitter performs several duties; some of them are mentioned below:
- A pet sitter feeds the pets of the clients and changes the water bowl of the pet at regular intervals.
- The pet gets the time to play and exercise. They even take the pets for a walk if needed.
- They clean the mess of the pet and the litter boxes.
- They administer medications that need to be given to the pets.